Skip to main content

One Blanket Scarf Three Ways


Blanket scarves are one of my favorite trends this year! They are the perfect way to stay warm and cozy this fall! Here are a few of my favorite ways to style this blanket scarf:




Belted Shawl
Directions:
First, fold the scarf far corner to corner so it creates a triangle. Next, drape the
 scarf around your neck so the long sides are facing downward along the front. 
Lastly, belt the scarf around your waist. 






Infinity Style  
Directions:
Start with the scarf folded triangularly as directed above.
Next, loosely roll the scarf 
into a long tube-like form. Then, place the middle
of the scarf in the middle of your chest. Following that, wrap one end of the scarf
around your neck and bring the end back to the front and do the same with the
 other end in the opposite direction. Finally, tuck the loose ends under
the front of the scarf. 


 
Looped Around
Directions:
Start with the scarf folded in a triangular shape as directed above. Next, scrunch
 the scarf in the middle into a long tube shape. Following that, with one end longer '
than the other,  take the long end the scarf and wrap it around your neck,
bringing the end to the front. Finally adjust the ends till they are even.

 


                                                Outfit Details:
                                              Scarf: Forever 21
                                           Necklace: Forever 21
                                                Shirt: Target
                                         Jeans: American Eagle
                                               Boots: Target



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Autumn Cape

Last year I hopped on the cape bandwagon, and I am so glad I did. Similar to blanket scarves, they are just like socially acceptable blankets.  An added bonus is that they are super cute too! I saw a red and black buffalo checked cape in a picture last fall and searched all winter for a look-alike! Finally, a few weeks ago at Walmart, of all places, I spotted this one! I scored it for under $15 and was a happy girl! Here's how I styled it and how you can get the look! I started by layering the cape with a simple white shirt to brighten up the outfit. Between the warmth of the shirt underneath and the cape itself, this look was perfect for a gorgeous fall day. I paired the tops with my go-to American Eagle jeans, to keep the outfit simple and comfortable.   Since I am so short, a lot of material can easily swallow me up and create a very boxy shape. With this in mind, I added a simple tan belt around my waist to give the cape some shape. I was feeling extr...

18th Birthday

Another year of life has come and gone! I am so thankful for all of the family and friends who made my 18th birthday so special and memorable! This past year has been one filled with amazing memories that I hope will last a lifetime. Looking forward to this next year I know lots of changes will be in store, but I am so excited to see what the future holds! Today I am sharing with you my birthday outfit! I am in love with this adorable black maxi! The dress is super lightweight and absolutely perfect for summer and I love pairing off the shoulder pieces with simple and dainty necklaces for a feminine feel. Dress Shoes Necklace Hat (Similar) Earrings Thanks for stopping by! -Sarah Zobel

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Ah, fall is finally here and couldn't be happier about it! I love the cooler weather, pretty trees, and fun fall activities. I have to admit though that my favorite aspect of fall is that fact that I get to pull out all of my cozy sweaters and scarves. The fall months are prime time for playing around with layering due to the unpredictable tempatures. My easy go-to outfit for fall consists of a sweater, vest, blanket scarf, jeans, and riding boots. The evening my mom and I went to the pumpkin farm was the definition of a perfect fall evening; 50 degrees, a cool breeze, and sunny. I've linked all of the pieces down below if you are interested in getting the look! This outfit was perfect for finding the perfect pumpkin! It kept me plenty warm while still allowed for me to be able to easily move around! All of the pieces from this outfit are staples of mine. They all can be mixed and matched with so many other outfits to create a totally different look!  I love blan...