Skip to main content

Playing in the Snow

For the first significant snowfall of the winter, I was more than just a little bit excited to wear this red hat I had recently purchased! Since the fresh snow was just so perfect, I just had to put on some layers and go outside to play in it! Even though it was chilly out, this outfit kept me nice and warm! 

This super warm wool sweater is one of my winter favorites! I love the way that it adds a bright pop of color to the outfit and keeps me super cozy and warm too!  

These are my favorite mittens! They go with nearly everything and are super warm and functional since the top of the fingers can fold back to make them more like gloves. 

I had been looking for a winter hat for a long time when I was doing some shopping downtown and ran across this adorable  red hat! It is unbelievably warm and fuzzy on the inside and I am kind of obsessed with it! 


Outfit Details:
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Younkers (Old Purchase) 
Jeans: American Eagle
Hat: local boutique
Mittens: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Snow Boots: Kohl's (Old Purchase) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Autumn Cape

Last year I hopped on the cape bandwagon, and I am so glad I did. Similar to blanket scarves, they are just like socially acceptable blankets.  An added bonus is that they are super cute too! I saw a red and black buffalo checked cape in a picture last fall and searched all winter for a look-alike! Finally, a few weeks ago at Walmart, of all places, I spotted this one! I scored it for under $15 and was a happy girl! Here's how I styled it and how you can get the look! I started by layering the cape with a simple white shirt to brighten up the outfit. Between the warmth of the shirt underneath and the cape itself, this look was perfect for a gorgeous fall day. I paired the tops with my go-to American Eagle jeans, to keep the outfit simple and comfortable.   Since I am so short, a lot of material can easily swallow me up and create a very boxy shape. With this in mind, I added a simple tan belt around my waist to give the cape some shape. I was feeling extr...

18th Birthday

Another year of life has come and gone! I am so thankful for all of the family and friends who made my 18th birthday so special and memorable! This past year has been one filled with amazing memories that I hope will last a lifetime. Looking forward to this next year I know lots of changes will be in store, but I am so excited to see what the future holds! Today I am sharing with you my birthday outfit! I am in love with this adorable black maxi! The dress is super lightweight and absolutely perfect for summer and I love pairing off the shoulder pieces with simple and dainty necklaces for a feminine feel. Dress Shoes Necklace Hat (Similar) Earrings Thanks for stopping by! -Sarah Zobel

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Ah, fall is finally here and couldn't be happier about it! I love the cooler weather, pretty trees, and fun fall activities. I have to admit though that my favorite aspect of fall is that fact that I get to pull out all of my cozy sweaters and scarves. The fall months are prime time for playing around with layering due to the unpredictable tempatures. My easy go-to outfit for fall consists of a sweater, vest, blanket scarf, jeans, and riding boots. The evening my mom and I went to the pumpkin farm was the definition of a perfect fall evening; 50 degrees, a cool breeze, and sunny. I've linked all of the pieces down below if you are interested in getting the look! This outfit was perfect for finding the perfect pumpkin! It kept me plenty warm while still allowed for me to be able to easily move around! All of the pieces from this outfit are staples of mine. They all can be mixed and matched with so many other outfits to create a totally different look!  I love blan...