Skip to main content

Summer's End

Happy Labor Day! Where has the summer gone?! It seems like summer started a week ago, but now I am already back to school! This summer was a busy one for me but one of the best so far. It was full of time spent with friends and family, vacations in Wisconsin, a mission trip in Minneapolis, and working. As a way to wrap up the summer, I thought I would do one last summer post. This outfit was one of my go-to's this summer. It is light and breezy and perfect for a hot summer day.
I love the colors of this outfit. The coral shorts and the white top scream summer vacation to me. It is so easy to throw on, and it instantly is an effortless summer look.
How gorgeous is this patio?! The purple table and chairs were too cute to pass up getting a photo! The weather was gorgeous the morning we were out doing some shopping in King, WI (near Waupaca) and was perfect for this look.





I love mixing simple tops, like this white lace top, with bright and colorful bottoms. These bottoms are ADORABLE! I purchased them mid-summer at Banana Republic Factory for a steal, and now they are clearanced, so go grab yourself a pair! 




Get the look:
White tank- Gap Outlet Kids (Out of Stock)
Coral Shorts: Banana Republic Factory
Purse: Charlotte Russe

Location: Summer's End King, Wisconsin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Autumn Cape

Last year I hopped on the cape bandwagon, and I am so glad I did. Similar to blanket scarves, they are just like socially acceptable blankets.  An added bonus is that they are super cute too! I saw a red and black buffalo checked cape in a picture last fall and searched all winter for a look-alike! Finally, a few weeks ago at Walmart, of all places, I spotted this one! I scored it for under $15 and was a happy girl! Here's how I styled it and how you can get the look! I started by layering the cape with a simple white shirt to brighten up the outfit. Between the warmth of the shirt underneath and the cape itself, this look was perfect for a gorgeous fall day. I paired the tops with my go-to American Eagle jeans, to keep the outfit simple and comfortable.   Since I am so short, a lot of material can easily swallow me up and create a very boxy shape. With this in mind, I added a simple tan belt around my waist to give the cape some shape. I was feeling extr...

18th Birthday

Another year of life has come and gone! I am so thankful for all of the family and friends who made my 18th birthday so special and memorable! This past year has been one filled with amazing memories that I hope will last a lifetime. Looking forward to this next year I know lots of changes will be in store, but I am so excited to see what the future holds! Today I am sharing with you my birthday outfit! I am in love with this adorable black maxi! The dress is super lightweight and absolutely perfect for summer and I love pairing off the shoulder pieces with simple and dainty necklaces for a feminine feel. Dress Shoes Necklace Hat (Similar) Earrings Thanks for stopping by! -Sarah Zobel

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Ah, fall is finally here and couldn't be happier about it! I love the cooler weather, pretty trees, and fun fall activities. I have to admit though that my favorite aspect of fall is that fact that I get to pull out all of my cozy sweaters and scarves. The fall months are prime time for playing around with layering due to the unpredictable tempatures. My easy go-to outfit for fall consists of a sweater, vest, blanket scarf, jeans, and riding boots. The evening my mom and I went to the pumpkin farm was the definition of a perfect fall evening; 50 degrees, a cool breeze, and sunny. I've linked all of the pieces down below if you are interested in getting the look! This outfit was perfect for finding the perfect pumpkin! It kept me plenty warm while still allowed for me to be able to easily move around! All of the pieces from this outfit are staples of mine. They all can be mixed and matched with so many other outfits to create a totally different look!  I love blan...