Skip to main content

Easy 4th of July Outfits

Happy (almost) 4th of July! With the 4th of July being just tomorrow, I have put together four easy looks to copy for the big day! I kept all the outfits simple so you can recreate the outfits with things from your closet! For each look I've listed what you need to get the look and where I purchased the pieces that I am wearing!




What you need to get this look:
-A blue, white, and red striped shirt  (Gap Outlet)
-Jean shorts (American Eagle)
-Blue Hat (Kohls) or Sunglasses (DIFF Eyewear)
-White Converse 





What you need to get this look:
-Red Shirt (Walmart)
-Blue and white flannel (Old Navy)
-Jean shorts (American Eagle)
-White Converse 





What you need to get this look:
-White Lace Top (Cuddy Studios)
-Red Shorts (LOFT)
-Necklace (Dry Goods)
-Hat (Target)



What you need to get this look:
-A blue and white striped shirt (Old Navy)
-White shorts (LOFT)
-Red bandana (Walmart)
-Brown sandals (Old Navy

Thank you so much for stopping by!

-Sarah Zobel 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Skirt: Four Ways

Francesca's is a dangerous store for me to go in to. Over spring break I went into Francesca's to just try on a possible graduation dress and ended up with a dress, skirt, and top- oops! Needless to say, I'm kind of obsessed with this skirt- it's so pretty and feminine! I love the colors and how easy it is to style. In today's post I will be sharing four ways to style this skirt. I am just obsessed with this skirt! The floral detailing is so pretty and feminine. Honestly I felt like it was a little out of my traditional comfort zone, but I decided to go for it! This tank is one of the tops I walked out of Francesca's with. The pink matched the colors in the skirt too perfectly to pass up! I purchased this lace top from LOFT last spring and I have found SO many different ways to style it! It pairs so nicely with this skirt and you can wear it tucked in or out-whatever best fits your preference. I personally like to tu

The Perfect Autumn Cape

Last year I hopped on the cape bandwagon, and I am so glad I did. Similar to blanket scarves, they are just like socially acceptable blankets.  An added bonus is that they are super cute too! I saw a red and black buffalo checked cape in a picture last fall and searched all winter for a look-alike! Finally, a few weeks ago at Walmart, of all places, I spotted this one! I scored it for under $15 and was a happy girl! Here's how I styled it and how you can get the look! I started by layering the cape with a simple white shirt to brighten up the outfit. Between the warmth of the shirt underneath and the cape itself, this look was perfect for a gorgeous fall day. I paired the tops with my go-to American Eagle jeans, to keep the outfit simple and comfortable.   Since I am so short, a lot of material can easily swallow me up and create a very boxy shape. With this in mind, I added a simple tan belt around my waist to give the cape some shape. I was feeling extra excited

Shopping Tips, Tricks, and Rules

I’m sure it is no surprise to you, but I love shopping! And since I love shopping I have picked up a few tips and tricks to be able to shop and get the clothing I want, without breaking the bank. With spring break just around the corner and spring in sight, I thought I would pass on a list of some of the rules I follow while shopping, as well as some tips on how to save money! Personal Rules/Tips: 1.      Think it through When I am shopping I have a rule for myself: I have to be able to put whatever I am considering buying with at least two different outfits. I do this so that I don’t buy something and only be able to wear it one way. I want to get the most out of my clothes and be able to wear them several different ways! I know that not everyone is able to just visualize an outfit, but I personally find it very helpful! 2.      Try it on I know that I definitely sometimes don’t feel like trying everything on, but things can look so different on than they did on the han